Anxiety ManagementAFCS Therapist, Elaine Schoeni is offering a group to adults (18 and over) who are struggling with anxiety. The group covers information and education about anxiety, relaxation and coping skills, identifying and changing automatic thinking, thought distortions and more. Call to schedule (920) 437-8256
Elaine SchoeniWith years of experience in the mental health profession, Elaine has worked with a wide variety of issues but mostly works with couples and individuals with depression, anxiety, stress, loss and change, work issues, and relationship concerns.
AFCS therapist Elaine Schoeni offers some insight into stressTop 10 Tips to managing stress and anxiety.
American Foundation of Counseling Services provides counseling for individuals and families, foster care programs, and organizational development services, including support for clergy and congregations throughout the Green Bay, Wisconsin area.
American Foundation of Counseling Services promotes optimal health by providing counseling, foster care, education, consultation and relationship building services.
Acting with justice
Serving one another
Walking humbly in faith
(Adapted from Micah 6:8)
- AFCS Announces Ethics in Business Awards Finalists
- Ethics in Business finalists announced (Green Bay Press Gazette)
- AFCS receives a Community Impact Grant of $250,000 from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- Mental Health Connections received a grant from the Basic Needs Giving Partnership - Read more about this collaborative effort and how it will benefit the community.
- MORE Program has served homeless for over 8 years - Read about this effective collaborative program
- AFCS Receives Accreditation Click for Details
AFCS Concealed Carry Policy
American Foundation of Counseling Services, in keeping with our Mission and Values, has chosen to ban all weapons, concealed or otherwise, on AFCS premises. We believe this is in the best interests of our clients and staff. If you have any questions, please call (920) 437-8256. We appreciate your cooperation.