Are you baffled by your teenager's behavior?Help your child through the changes of adolescence
Joanne Klysen, MA, LPCRead more about Joanne and her areas of specialty
Foundations for a Healthy RelationshipAFCS Therapist Joanne Klysen offers some Words of Wisdom on healthy relationships.
American Foundation of Counseling Services provides counseling for individuals and families, foster care programs, and organizational development services, including support for clergy and congregations throughout the Green Bay, Wisconsin area.
American Foundation of Counseling Services promotes optimal health by providing counseling, foster care, education, consultation and relationship building services.
Acting with justice
Serving one another
Walking humbly in faith
(Adapted from Micah 6:8)
- Mental Wellness Connections received a one year grant for planning from the Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment at the Medical College of Wisconsin
- AFCS Announces Ethics in Business Awards Finalists
- Ethics in Business finalists announced (Green Bay Press Gazette)
- AFCS receives a Community Impact Grant of $250,000 from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- Mental Health Connections received a grant from the Basic Needs Giving Partnership - Read more about this collaborative effort and how it will benefit the community.
- MORE Program has served homeless for over 8 years - Read about this effective collaborative program
- AFCS Receives Accreditation Click for Details
AFCS Concealed Carry Policy
American Foundation of Counseling Services, in keeping with our Mission and Values, has chosen to ban all weapons, concealed or otherwise, on AFCS premises. We believe this is in the best interests of our clients and staff. If you have any questions, please call (920) 437-8256. We appreciate your cooperation.